We are excited that you are interested in joining our team.
There's much to be excited about at Village Fitness - E.A.V. Come by the facility, take your time, look around, and lets have a conversation about how we can hp you in your professional development journey.
All personal trainers are required to have a valid/up to date certification through either ACSM or NASM and will be asked to sign a non-compete agreement upon being hired.
In order to be considered for employment please email a copy of your resume to Blake@VillageFitnessEAV.com
PERSONAL TRAINING INTERNSHIP
Village Fitness - E.A.V seeks a dynamic, engaging individual who is eager to start their career in personal training.
With full-time, hands-on experience available at one of the top-rated Gyms in Atlanta, you’ll be able to gain experience on the floor, make lasting professional connections, and expand your coaching skills daily.
With part of the Village Fitness - E.A.V mission statement being - to assist members to gain muscle and build confidence in weight training, you will assist clients of all ability levels and fitness backgrounds. Each intern will have access to a wealth of coaching knowledge and experience in an active, fast-paced environment.
By developing a deep understanding of our programming and coaching methodology, you are preparing to enter the strength and conditioning field with the essential tools you need to succeed in the personal training industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teaching and coaching the warm-up (Foam Rolling, Mobility, Activation, Dynamic Movement, etc.)
• Strength Training Instruction (Barbell, bodyweight, corrective exercises, etc.)
• Gym set up and breakdown, daily housekeeping tasks
• Working one-on-one with new clients
• Demonstrate patience, willingness to learn, and a collaborative mindset
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Must be able to work in-person daily while following all CDC guidelines for COVID safety (wearing a mask over your nose and mouth at all times, following sanitation procedures, etc.)
• Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• The employee is required to stand, walk, and balance regularly.
• Interns must either be currently enrolled as an Under-Graduate student or have a Bachelor’s Degree
• Successful interns may be considered for future employment at Village Fitness - E.A.V.
Village Fitness - E.A.V is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.